Skip to content
Why we focus on AFC system for buses ?
Operation is simple:
- Bus fare is simple and most of them are a single journey.
- Handling small cash and security is less of a problem
- Can issue card with no name. No need to replace the lost card.
- No need to install expensive turnstiles.
- No need to install expensive cash top-up stations.
- No need to worry about multi-merchant clearing as we will deal with a single bus operator.
- Since top-up and fare deduction is from the same operator, any delay of data collection will not be a big problem
More passengers than buses in general:
- If the operator can collect a deposit, there will be a positive cash flow to the operator.
- More passengers mean more deposit
- Less buses mean low investment on bus validator